A task is a command that is executed during the build. It can contain multiple arguments, which can contain references to properties or functions.
Table of Contents
- II. Build.Blitz
- blitzcc - Compiles BlitzPlus/Blitz3D applications.
- III. Build.BlitzBuild
- call - Call another target from within a build file.
- echo - Outputs a message.
- include - Include the contents of the specified build file into the current build file.
- property - Sets a property that can be used by the build script.
- script - Executes the Blitz code contained within the task.
- sleep - Pauses script execution for a set time.
- IV. Build.File