A task is a command that is executed during the build. It can contain multiple arguments, which can contain references to properties or functions.
Table of Contents
- I. Core tasks
- bmk - Compile BlitzMax applications and modules.
- copy - Copy files and directories.
- delete - Delete a file or directory.
- echo - Output a message to the console or a file.
- mkdir - Create a new directory.
- property - Sets a property that can be used by the build script.
- sleep - Pauses build execution for a set time.
- II. Optional Tasks
- zip - Compress files into a zip file.